Bru Jne 11
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Photography by Allen Benner
SALE!! For a limited time we are offering $50.00 off the price of this doll PLUS FREE USA Shipping!
FREE USA Shipping, AND $15.00 off International Shipping
** Shipping Insurance is $23.00 & optional and is paid by the buyer. The paypal shopping cart has a drop down menu which allows you to choose to purchase this doll with or without shipping insurance.
*International buyers please note if you use the Buy it Now/ Pay Pal button please expect to get a separate invoice for shipping cost less the $15.00 discount.
To purchase this doll, you may use the pay pal
BUY IT NOW /SHOPING CART button or You can contact us at email@example.com and request a pay pal invoice. We also accept checks and money orders.
A flexible 4 month layaway is available for this doll upon request, email us for futher information: firstname.lastname@example.org
**For more info about our LAYAWAYS, go to the left side menu and click on "LAYAWAY PROGRAM".
This lovely doll is approx 22" tall from top of her head to her feet.
Margaret has the following features:
1. Skillfully painted head and arms poured in white porcelain. The head comes with a cork pate.
2. A 9 pc. Composition body with Bru label (replica)
3. Blue, solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, dark blond mohair wig, custom made for this doll by wig artist Wendy Feidt. This wig is signed and dated by the artist.
5. Margaret wears a 3 piece ensemble consisting of a jacket, dress and straw bonnet. The jacket is made of burgundy velvet and fully lined in silk. The jacket features a antique lace collar, hand ruched silk ribbon trim and decorative silk ribbon. The dress is fully lined and sleeveless, made of silk dupioni in a burgundy color. The skirt of the dress is pleated and overlaid with a vintage lace. The bodice of the dress has an insertion made of tan china silk which is smocked and trimmed with a burgundy ribbon and a vintage appliqué.
6. The undergarments on this doll which include a full slip and pantaloons made from a vintage petticoat, has many tiny pintucks and antique lace.
7. Her shoes are made of burgundy colored leather with champagne color silk rosettes. She has ecru colored hand crocheted stockings.7. Her shoes are made of burgundy colored leather with champagne color silk rosettes. She has ecru colored hand crocheted stockings.
9. Her accessories include a burgundy glass bead necklace with magnetic clasp and matching earring. Also included is a bead purse made of tapestry fabric and glass beads.
10. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
11. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity
Buy with Confidence:
We understand that photos of your doll are not the same as experiencing your doll in real life. So if after receiving your doll and you are not delighted with her, you may return her for a refund. Some requirements apply:
1. Buyer must notify us that they will be returning the doll as soon as possible, within 3 to 5 days after receiving her.
2. Buyer has 14 days to return the doll after receiving it --- if buyer needs a little more time, buyer must notify us with the reasons why they require more time to return the doll --- otherwise after 14 days the doll will not be returnable and no refund issued.
3. Buyer pays shipping cost to send the doll back to us.
4. Doll must be returned in the same condition she was shipped in using the same packing materials if possible. Any damage to the doll or the costume that was not there before will result in a re-stocking fee of 10 to 30% subtracted from the refund depending on the damage.
We accept PayPal, checks or money orders.
Sorry, but we accept only Pay Pal from our international collectors.
1. We ship by USPS priority mail and priority mail international. .
2. **Insurance is extra and optional, the price of the insurance is based on whatever USPS charges on the amount being insured.