A17M Armand Marseille "HANNAH"
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Photography By Allen Benner
WEBSITE SPECIAL $100.00 OFF ORIGINAL PRICE PRICE NOW $1197.00 WAS $1297.00
PLUS FREE USA SHIPPING OR $20.00 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS!
A flexible layaway plan is available for this doll, contact the artist for more details.
This Lovely 31" Tall A17M Armand Marseilles Doll Named "Hannah" Has The Following Features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head, poured in fine white porcelain, authentically painted by the artist, mary benner, using photos of the antique doll as a guide.
2. A jointed German ball jointed composition body.
3. This head has gorgeous German ANTIQUE (From old stock) hand blown hollow glass eyes and a open mouth with tiny teeth and a porcelain tongue.
4. She has a lovely HUMAN HAIR
THE COSTUME of this dress is a RARE GEM!
5. The costume this dolls is wearing is a REAL ANTIQUE baby Christening dress that I have altered to fit this doll. In guessing I would say that this costume dates back to either the late 1800's or early 1900's. In altering I added an antique eyelet lace collar to this dress as well as I added some silk ribbons, antique pearl glass buttons and tiny embroidery flowers. The bodice of this gown and the skirt of this gown features many rows of tiny tuck pleats.
BACK BODICE OF THE DRESS
THE BONNET is a REAL ANTIQUE CHILDS CAP to which I added pink silk ribbons to.
6. The slip this doll is wearing is a REAL ANTIQUE child's slip dating back to late 1800's or early 1900's, I'm not exactly sure. There are some minor imperfections in this garment due to it's age. I added tiny embroidery flowers to this slip.
7. The pantaloons on this doll were made from the left over fabric salvage from the skirt of this gorgeous gown after my alteration. The stockings this doll is wearing are hand crocheted. The shoes are hand made from suede LEATHER with silk ribbon rosettes.
8. Her accessories include a pink pearl necklace and a tapestry covered stand.
10. This doll is hand signed by Mary Benner and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
Price of this doll is $1297.00 but if purchasing from this website, we are offering a $100.00 off special $1197.00