Bru Jne 11
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 24" Tall
Photography By Allen Benner
This Lovely 24" Tall Bru Jne 11 doll named "Carolina Rose" Has The Following Features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head, poured in fine white porcelain from our molds.
2. A jointed French composition body.
3. Gorgeous light blue solid glass British paperweight high lens eyes.
4. Lovely, blond, custom made mohair wig by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
5. THE DRESS on this doll is made of a pale aqua blue silk dupioni, genuine antique lace, buds'n bow silk trim, silk ribbons and a antique Victorian lace collar.
THE BONNET is made of matching fabric, lace, ribbons, trim and ostrich feathers.
6. The shoes this doll is wearing are custom made by doll shoe artist, Fran Quinn. The shoes are made of leather covered with the same silk as the dress, with leather soles and heels and a silk rosette at the toe.
7. The stockings this doll is wearing are hand crocheted.
8. The undergarments include a slip made from an antique baby gown with lots of tiny knife pleats and cotton pantaloons.
9. Her accessories include a pearl necklace with matching hand made earrings.
10. A tapestry covered stand.
11. Hand signed by Mary Benner
12. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity