Bru Jne 11
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 24" Tall
Photography By Allen Benner
LIMITED TIME: FREE USA SHIPPING
This lovely doll has the following features:
1. Beautifully hand painted head, poured in fine white porcelain.
2. A jointed French composition body with Bru label and porcelain BRU lower arms.
3. BLUE, solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, dark blond mohair wig, custom made by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
About the costume:
5. Rose is wearing a 3 piece spring & summer ensemble which includes a sleeveless dress, a jacket and bonnet. The dress is made of beautiful antique pink 100% SILK TAFFETA which has an overlay of gorgeous cotton embroidery lace and decorated with silk ribbon. The dress ties in the back with a silk ribbon. The dress is fully lined in silk.
The jacket is also made of 100% SILK Taffeta with and overlay of embroidery cotton lace and is fully lined. The jacket features antique lace collars with vintage buttons made of mother of pearl GLASS. The back of the jacket features a rosette "bow".
The bonnet is also made of the same silk taffeta used in the dress and jacket and also has an overlay of cotton lace. The bonnet is decorated with silk ribbons, vintage millinery flowers and ostric feathers and feathers a vintage broach.
6. Rose's undergarments include a cotton half slip and pantaloons trimmed in lace and a silk corset and bustle pad.
7. The shoes Rose is wearing are custom made for this doll by Fran Quin. They are made of leather with silk overlay and silk rosettes. The soles & heels are also made of leather and stamped "BRU jne Paris".
8. This doll has hand made crochet stockings.
9. Her other accessories include a hand made beaded necklace with magnetic clasp and earrings.
10. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
11. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity