Bru Jne 13 "Charlotte"
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
23" Tall (head to toe) 28" from top of hat
Photography By Allen Benner
This lovely 23" tall (28" tall from the top of the hat) Bru Jne 13 named "Charlotte" was entirely hand made by the artist Mary Benner. She has the following features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head, poured in fine white porcelain, authentically painted by the artist, mary benner, using photos of the antique doll as a guide.
2. A jointed French composition body with Bru label.
3. This head has gorgeous dark brown high lens British paperweight glass eyes.
4. She has a cork pate and lovely dark blond wefted mohair wig, hand made by wig artist Wendy Feidt.
5. The costume this doll is wearing, dress and bonnet were designed and made in entirety by Mary Benner. The dress is made from a pale rosewood silk dupioni and a crinkle metallic silk organza with ANTIQUE LACE and silk ribbons.
BACK BODICE OF THE DRESS
THE BONNET is made of the same silk as the dress and decorated with antique lace, silk ribbons, hand made flowers and velvet vintage buds.
6. The slip this doll is wearing is made of cotton batise with lace trim.
7. The pantaloons on this doll were made from cotton batise and trim in lace.
8. She has hand crochet stockings and real suede leather shoes with silk rosettes and ribbon ties.
9. Her accessories include a pink pearl necklace and earrings and a tapestry covered stand.
10. This doll is hand signed by Mary Benner and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity