Bru Jne 13
"Florence" Antique Replica
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Photography By Allen Benner
Click on picture to see Adobe Slate Presentation
Price: $2097.00 A flexible 5 to 6 month layaway plan is available upon request.
If Interested or have any questions about this doll contact us at:
If you would like to speak to the artist, send us your phone number in an email and she will call you back.
This Doll Has The Following Features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head and lower arms poured in fine white porcelain from our own molds.
2. A jointed French composition body with BRU label.
3. Beautiful Brown British Paperweight Solid Glass Eyes.
4. Gorgeous, white, curly, mohair wig with tail extensions.
5. "Florence's" dress and bonnet were designed and hand made by doll artist Mary Benner using two luscious silvery-grape colored silk fabrics; a hand made dupioni silk and a crinkled metallic silk organza. The dupioni silk gets it's lovely silvery-grape color from the weaving of two unlikely colors, teal color silk threads and peach color silk threads. The metallic silk organza gets it's grape color from the combination of purple silk threads and gold metallic threads woven together. The dress is fully lined in silk and the bodice features hand dyed French lace and handmade ribbon flowers. Lovely amethyst rhinestone vintage buttons in brass settings grace the back of the bodice. The tall, French bonnet also features hand dyed French lace and is decorated with handmade ribbon flowers, leaves and velvet buds. The bonnet is connected to the head with glass beaded hat pins.
6. Florence has cotton and antique lace trim pantaloons, half slip and corset.
7. The shoes on this doll are custom made of leather with a silk overlay that matches her dress. The shoes have silk rosettes on the toes, leather soles and heels and a BRU stamp. The shoes were hand made and designed by Fran Quinn.
Her socks are hand crocheted.
8. Florence's accessories include a pearl necklace, earrings and a beaded purse
9. She also comes with a tapestry stand, a certificate of authenticity and is hand signed by the artist.