Bru Jne 11
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 20" Tall
Free Continental USA Shipping
$20 off International Shipping
(Insurance is $32.90 & optional and extra)
This lovely doll has the following features:
1. Beautifully hand painted head, poured in fine white porcelain with a cork pate.
2. A jointed French composition body with porcelain arms and a BRU LABEL.
3. Lavender Gray solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, pale blond mohair wig, custom made by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
About the costume:
5. Iris is wearing a lovely frock made of deep lavender color silk dupioni and with a embroidered, tan, hand dyed lace overlay. Her dress is embellished with handmade ribbon flowers, silk ribbons and a vintage brass Be'be' pin. Her matching bonnet is also decorated in handmade ribbon flowers, lace and silk ribbons. A handmade floral head wreath is included with her accessories.
6. Iris's undergarments include a half slip and pantaloons made from a silk and cotton batise fabric and decorated with lace, silk ribbon and embroidery flowers. She also is wearing a silk overlay corset.
7. Iris wears a lovely pair of shoes made of tan, glove soft leather and are lined in silk fabric. The shoes have leather soles and leather heels and stamped BRU. These shoes are custom made for this doll and come with in a special shoe box totally hand made and designed by Fran Quinn.
8. This doll has hand made crochet stockings.
9. Her other accessories include beaded pearl necklace with magnetic clasp, vintage glass & rhinestone amethyst earrings, a vintage brass Be'Be' pin and a floral garland wreath for her hair.
10. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
11. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity
We accept PayPal, checks or money orders.
Sorry, but we accept only Pay Pal from our international collectors.
1. We ship by USPS priority mail and priority mail international.
2. **Insurance is $32.90 and optional, the price of the insurance is based on whatever USPS charges on the amount being insured.