Bru Jne 11
Sorry this doll is now SOLD
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 24" Tall
Photography By Allen Benner
If Interested or have any questions about this doll
Contact Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak to the artist, send us your phone number in an email and she will call you back.
This lovely doll has the following features:
1. Beautifully hand painted head, poured in fine white porcelain from our own molds.
2. A jointed French composition body with Bru label.
3. Brown, solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, pale blond mohair wig, custom made by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
About the costume:
5. Olivia is wearing a lovely "cotton candy" color, pink silk jacket dress made of light pink silk dupioni and pink crushed velvet. The dress is decorated with antique lace, silk ribbons, silk buds 'n bows trim with antique lace collars for the jacket lapels. The dress is fully lined in silk.
This lovely costume comes with a matching bonnet made of silk and velvet fabrics and decorated with antique lace, silk flowers, vintage velvet millinery, ostrich feathers and silk ribbons. A antique "flower" applique made of lace, pink beads and sequins decorate the brim of this bonnet.
6. Olivia's undergarments include a cotton slip decorated in lace, and cotton pantaloons trimmed in lace.
7. The shoes Olivia is wearing are handmade of hand dyed pink leather, with leather soles and a metal buckle at the toe.
8. This doll has hand made crochet stockings.
9. Her other accessories include a hand made pearl necklace with magnetic clasp and matching pearl earrings.
10. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
11. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity