Bru Jne 11
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Photography By Allen Benner
Aprox 22" Tall
Free Continental USA Shipping
$20 off International Shipping (* Insurance is $32.90 & optional and extra)
*PLEASE NOTE: International buyers, since it is impossible to calculate international shipping cost as it differs from country to country, you may use the Buy Now Pay Pal button but expect to receive a pay pal invoice for adjusted shipping cost less the $20 discount. Or if you prefer, instead of using the paypal button, email us at dollsbymarybenner.com and we will send you a paypal invoice for this doll and with correct shipping cost for your country.
A flexible 4 to 5 months layaway is available for this doll upon request, for more information regarding our layaway program go to the side menu labeled "LAYAWAY PROGRAM" Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Interested or have any questions about this doll
Contact Us At: email@example.com
If you would like to speak to the artist about this doll, send us your phone number in an email and she will call you back.
This lovely doll has the following features:
1. Beautifully hand painted head, poured in fine white porcelain with a cork pate.
2. A jointed French composition body with porcelain arms and a BRU LABEL.
3. Blue, solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, pale blond mohair wig, custom made by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
About the costume:
5. Trina is wearing a 4 piece silk & lace ensemble which includes a bonnet, a floral head wreath, sleeveless lace dress, and jacket. The entire outfit is made of a soft pink silk dupioni, pink silk satin and cotton embroiderd lace netting. The dress is made of pink silk dupioni overlaid with soft ivory embroidered lace, a sash, made of soft silk satin in a rose color, accents the waist and goes into a bow in the back of the the dress. The front bodice of the dress has an antique lace applique and is also accented with a vintage rhinestone belt buckle, tiny white mother of pearl buttons decorate the back bodice of the dress. The jacket is made of silk dupioni and trimmed with lace and accented with a vintage lace collar, a large silk dupioni bow accents the back of the jacket. This entire ensemble is fully lined in silk including the bonnet. The bonnet is made of the same fabric as the dress, accented with lace, ribbons, silk flowers and an ostrich feather. A floral garland crown, decorated with silk flowers and silk ribbons, can be worn as an alternative to the bonnet.
6. Trina's undergarments include a cotton half slip decorated in lace with matching cotton pantaloons and a silk fabric over cotton corset.
7. Trina wears a lovely pair of shoes made of tan, glove soft, leather and features 3 straps with vintage pearl buttons that connect 2 of the straps, a silk ribbon rosette on the 3rd strap and a silk ribbon and lace rosette at the toe. The shoes have leather soles and heels and are stamped "Paris Depose'". These shoes are custom made for this doll and come with in a special shoe box totally hand made and designed by Fran Quinn.
8. This doll has hand made crochet stockings.
9. Her other accessories include beaded necklace with magnetic clasp, vintage pearl earrings and a floral garland wreath.
10. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
11. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity
We accept PayPal, checks or money orders.
Sorry, but we accept only Pay Pal from our international collectors.
1. We ship by USPS priority mail and priority mail international.
2. **Insurance is $32.90 and optional, the price of the insurance is based on whatever USPS charges on the amount being insured.