Circle Dot BRU "Isabella"
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 20" Tall
Photography By Allen Benner
FREE USA SHIPPING
$15.00 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS
Please Note: International Buyers can use "add to cart" pay pal button but expect to get a invoice for shipping cost less $15 discount.
If Interested or have any questions about this doll contact Us At: email@example.com
A flexible 5 to 6 month layaway plan is available for this doll upon request.
This Lovely 20" Tall Circle Dot Bru named "Isabella" has the following features:
1. Skillfully painted head and arms poured in white porcelain. The head comes with a cork pate.
2. A jointed French composition body with Bru label.
3. Gorgeous blue/grey, nicely threaded, solid glass vintage eyes from old stock
4. Lovely, blond, custom made mohair wig by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
5. Isabella wears a one piece “jacket” dress made of a frosty blue silk dupioni, the dress is decorated with old and new lace, silk ribbons and lace appliqués with tiny rhinestones. The attached “jacket” has a hand ruched champagne silk ribbon trim going down both sides of the jacket front. The skirt is pleated. A matching bonnet of frosty blue silk dupioni and decorated with vintage lace, champagne color silk ribbons and vintage flowers complete the ensemble.
6. The shoes this doll is wearing are custom made sfor this doll by artist, Fran Quinn. The shoes are made of leather covered with the same silk as the dress, with leather soles stamped "BRU", tiny heels and a silk rosette at the toe.
7. The stockings this doll is wearing are hand crocheted.
8. The undergarments will include an antique lace slip, a corset, and pantaloons all trimmed in lace, silk ribbons and embroidery flowers
9. Her accessories will include a pearl necklace, blue vintage rhinestone earrings and a beaded purse.
10. A tapestry covered stand.
11. Hand signed by Mary Benner
12. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity