EJ Jumeau Bride "Carmen"
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 24" Tall
SORRY THIS DOLL IS SOLD
Photography By Allen Benner
This Lovely EJ Jumeau Bride Doll Named "Carmen" Has The Following Features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head, poured in fine white porcelain from our molds.
2. A jointed French composition lady doll body.
3. Gorgeous GREEN solid glass British paperweight high lens eyes.
4. Lovely, brunette, custom made mohair wig by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
5. THE GOWN has 3 pieces, a skirt, lace bustle train and bodice. The gown is made of antique white silk dupioni with dark mushroom color silk satin and trim with beautiful cotton lace, silk ribbons and other trimmings.
THE GOWN also comes with a beautiful veil made from a vintage millinery flower hair wreath and netting and a lovely hat made from silk satin and also decorated with millinery flowers, ostrich feather and netting.
6. The beautiful high heeled shoes are custom made of silk satin over leather by doll shoe artist, Fran Quinn.
7. The stockings this doll is wearing are hand crocheted.
8. The undergarments will include a slip made of antique fabric with a bone bustle back, a corset, bustle pad and pantaloons all trimmed in lace, silk ribbons and embroidery flowers
9. Her accessories will include a pearl necklace with matching hand made earrings. She also wears hand made crochet gloves and comes with a bridal bouquet made of vintage millinery flowers.
10. A tapestry covered stand.
11. Hand signed by Mary Benner
12. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity