Jumeau Triste "Marilyn"
THIS DOLL IS NOW SOLD
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Photography By Allen Benner
Aprox 26" Tall
FREE CONTINENTAL USA SHIPPING
$25.00 OFF INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
To purchase this doll use the PayPal "Buy Now" button (insurance is optional) or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Interested or have any questions about this doll, Contact Us At: email@example.com
For those who may be interested we do offer a 4 to 5 month flexible layaway. Email us for details.
This Lovely 26" Tall Jumeau Triste Doll Named "Marilyn" Has The Following Features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head, poured in fine white porcelain from our
2. A jointed French composition body.
3. Gorgeous blue gray solid glass British paperweight high lens eyes.
4. Lovely, dark blond, custom made mohair wig by wig artist Wendy Feidt.
5. Marilyn wears a princess style dress made of a peachy pink color silk dupioni and fully lined in silk & cotton. The bodice of the dress has a soft cotton net lace overlay and is trimmed with cotton lace and buds n bow silk ribbon trim. The bodice features ribbon flowers and a pink silk satin sash with and antique gold and rhinestone buckle. The skirt is also made of peachy pink color silk dupioni with an overlay of cotton embroidery net lace that has tiny peach and pink silk ribbon rosettes scattered on the lower part of the skirt. The back of the dress features a pink silk satin sash and bow and has tiny mother of pearl buttons going down the back.
THE BONNET is made of pink silk satin and covered with cotton net lace. It is decorated both front and back with and abundance of vintage millinery flowers and handmade rosettes. A large bow made of very pale peachy pink silk satin and a ostrich feather decorates the back of the bonnet. The bonnet also features silk ribbons and comes with 4 beaded hat pins.
6. The shoes this doll is wearing are custom made by doll shoe artist, Fran Quinn. The shoes are made of leather with an overlay of pink satin. The shoes have leather soles with tiny heels and a ivory color silk ribbon rosette at the toe. The shoes are stamped Paris depose'. They come in a special "shoe box" that Fran makes for all her custom design shoes.
7. Marilyn has hand crocheted knit stockings and long sleeve crocheted gloves that are decorated at the top of the arm with silk flowers.
8. Marilyn's undergarments are so pretty that she could also be displayed in them !! Her undergarments will include an antique lace half slip, a corset, and pantaloons all trimmed in lace lace, lace and silk ribbon flowers, and silk ribbons.
9. Her accessories will include a pearl necklace with matching hand made earrings, 4 beaded hat pins, and a purse that matches her ensemble.
10. A tapestry covered stand.
11. Hand signed by Mary Benner
12. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity