EJ JUMEAU LADY DOLL
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Photography By Allen Benner
Laura, your lovely EJ Jumeau doll has the following features:
1. Beautifully handpainted EJ Jumeau head, poured in fine white porcelain from our own molds.
2. Cork filled leather body with porcelain arms, breast plate and composition legs.
3. Light Brown British Paperweight GLASS eyes
4. Gorgeous, mohair wig, custom made by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
5. This doll's lovely 5 piece costume includes a velvet and silk hat, a velvet cape, a black and gold silk skirt, bustle pad and bodice trimmed in black lace.
The Dress - Made of black and gold silk dupioni, trimmed with French lace, "buds n bows" gold trim and silk ribbons.
The Bustle -- Attaches to the back of the dress, has a large gold silk ribbon with antique black beaded piece in the center of the bow.
The Bodice -- Is made of black and gold silk dupioni and trimmed in buds n bow gold trim and antique lace.
The Cape -- Is made of black silk velvet and lined with gold silk dupioni and decorated with antique trims with an antique black beaded piece on the back of the cape.
The Hat -- Is made of black silk dupioni and black velvet and decorated with black antique trim, gold silk ribbon, and vintage velvet millinery.
6. The shoes are custom made in silk over leather with silk rosettes and molded "high" heels by doll shoe artist, Fran Quin.
7. This doll comes with black knit stockings and matching black gloves.
8. Her undergarments includes cotton and lace trim pantaloons, half slip with bustle boning, half slip crinoline and fancy, black net lace corset decorated with silk ribbons and embroidered flowers.
9. Her other accessories will include a topaz glass bead necklace, matching earrings, decorative hat pins, beaded purse and case for accessories.
10. A tapestry covered stand.
11. Hand signed by Mary Benner
12. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity