Jumeau Triste "Lucille"
Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 26" Tall
Photography By Allen Benner
MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL!
$100.00 OFF the original price of $2097.00
PLUS FREE USA SHIPPING!
Or $20 OFF the cost of INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
If Interested or have any questions about this doll
Contact Us At: email@example.com
This Lovely 26" Tall Jumeau Triste Doll Named "Lucille" Has The Following Features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head, poured in fine white porcelain from our
2. A jointed French composition body.
3. Gorgeous light blue solid glass British paperweight high lens eyes.
4. Lovely, blond, custom made mohair wig by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
5. THE DRESS on this doll was made of a buttery soft, hand dyed, pink silk satin fabric which has a antique lace overlay at the bodice and newer French lace overlay at the skirt. The lace on the bodice came from a antique Edwardian skirt. The bodice also is decorated around the neck and upper sleeves with what looks like hand made lace tatting that came from a Edwardian corset cover. The dress is decorated with silk ribbons and tiny pink ribbon flowers.
THE BONNET is made of the same fabric as the dress and decorated with silk ribbons and silk flowers.
6. The shoes this doll is wearing are custom made by doll shoe artist, Fran Quinn. The shoes are made of leather covered with the same silk as the dress, with leather soles and heels and a silk rosette at the toe.
7. The stockings this doll is wearing are hand crocheted.
8. The undergarments will include an antique lace slip, a corset, and pantaloons all trimmed in lace, silk ribbons and embroidery flowers
9. Her accessories will include a pearl necklace with matching hand made earrings.
10. A tapestry covered stand.
11. Hand signed by Mary Benner
12. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity