Lovingly Handmade In The USA
By Mary Benner
Aprox 28" Tall
Photography By Allen Benner
This lovely doll has the following features:
1. Beautifully handpainted head, poured in fine white porcelain from our own molds.
2. A jointed French composition body.
3. Blue grey, solid glass British paperweight eyes.
4. Gorgeous, mohair wig, custom made by wig artist Wendy Fiedt.
About the costume:
5. This lovely Te'Te' Jumeau doll is wearing a lovely cream colored hand made silk dupioni dress which is decorated with antique lace, silk ribbons and French ribbon flowers. The front of the dress has a lace "mock apron" which is accented with many rows of antique lace and ribbon beading. The dress is fully lined in silk.
This lovely costume comes with a matching bonnet made of antique lace and silk and decorated with silk satin ribbons, lace, ribbon flowers.
6. Under the dress, this doll has a silk taffeta underskirt that has tiny pleats at the hem. The underskirt also is fully lined. The underskirt can be worn alone as an additional outfit for summer months, a antique lace collar (which comes with the doll) can be place over the doll's shoulders to help create this "secondary" outfit.
7. The shoes were hand made by doll shoe artist Fran Quin. They are made of brown leather with a silk rosette at the toe and the soles are stamp with "Jumeau"
8. This doll has hand made crochet stockings.
9. The undergarments on this doll include cotton and lace slip made from a real antique garment and cotton and lace pantaloons.
10. Her other accessories include a genuine turquoise bead necklace and matching earrings. She also has a purse made from tapestry fabric and hand beaded.
11. She comes with a tapestry covered stand and is hand signed by the artist.
12. The Doll Comes With A Certificate of Authenticity